Dear Visitors: Although the list below is a quick link to new articles or information, we invite and encourage you to take the time to browse our site by clicking on the Menu Items on the left to learn more about the Embroiderers’ Guild of Peterborough and Who We Are, What We Do and How to Become a Member. Thank you.
May 19, 2020
- Show and Tell – Pandemic Projects
- Stumpwork Holly
- Glistening Webs – Canvas Work
March 13, 2020
- Fibre Arts Festival and Sale 2020 Cancelled
Unfortunately, the Fibre Arts Festival and Sale in Peterborough has had to be cancelled due to the Covid-19 crisis.
Our member guild, the Peterborough Weavers and Spinners Guild, is disappointed to have to make this announcement and hopes to reschedule at another time.
- DMC Free Patterns
- Multi-Packs of Embroidery Needles & How to Read Them
February 22, 2020
January 5, 2020
- Quinte Needlearts Guild of Belleville Workshops
- Creative Hands on Festival
- Christmas Luncheon 2019
- Helpful Tips/Information for New Members (or Experienced Members)
- Member Name Badges
- Upcoming Fibre Art Shows